Treatment: Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Erectile Dysfunction, also known as impotence, ED for short, is the term given to a mans inability to obtain or keep an erection that is sufficient for sexual intercourse. Many men have erectile dysfunction, as many as 52% of men will have erectile dysfunction in their life.
Erectile Dysfunction can have a range of causes, both physical and psychological. It is usually a combination of both and sometimes there is no clear cause.
For Erectile Dysfunction Treatment, any underlying health conditions that may be causing erectile dysfunction need to be addressed. There are also lifestyle changes such as eating a healthier diet and exercising regularly and quitting smoking.
Usually, more than one treatment is needed to fix the problem. You may need treatment for both physical and psychological causes. Erectile dysfunction isn’t ‘cured’ per se it can go away, and erectile dysfunction treatment will allow you to get an erection during sex.
Erection pills are the most often recommended treatment for erectile dysfunction.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatments vary, our first consult is $20.00 this covers the GP evaluation and prescription. This fee is waived if you
The treatments themselves vary. You have the option of picking up the prescription from your local pharmacy, saving on shipping, where medications should be from $2 a usage.
Our pricing model is around Recommended Retail Price (RRP). To keep pricing transparent when we ship we charge separately, and we don’t take advantage of your need for discretion and charge excessively like the competitors in this sector.
Erectile dysfunction common problem. In Australia, at least 1 in 5 men over 40 years of age often have erection problems.
Causes of ED include:
- Physical conditions – there are many conditions that can affect penis erection by affecting blood flow or nerves. (e.g. high blood pressure, obesity, high cholesterol, sleep apnoea, Parkinson’s disease, prostate surgery).
- Mental and emotional factors – a man’s sexual drive and/or performance can be affected by stress and emotions (e.g. work or relationship problems, financial worries, grief). Mental health conditions (e.g. depression) and feeling anxious about sex can also affect erections.
- A combination of physical and mental factors – Physical causes that make it hard to get an erection may increase anxiety, compounding the erectile dysfunction.
- Medicines and drugs – Ed is a side effect of some medicines (e.g. antidepressants, medicines for blood pressure, prostate problems). Alcohol and smoking can also affect erections.
Tablets for ED must not be used with medicines or drugs called nitrates because the combination can cause a dangerous drop in blood pressure. Nitrate tablets, injections, patches, and sprays are prescribed by doctors for the treatment of angina (coronary heart disease).
- Initial evaluation - if we can't help you, no charge.
- Immediate feedback and recommendations.
- General Practitioner evaluation
- Healthcare team follow-up
- Prescription to be sent straight to your pharmacy or we can arrange delivery.